From ASHI – American Society of Home Inspectors
A home inspection is a vital part of a home purchase. ASHI believes that home inspections can continue during the COVID-19 outbreak when prudent safety precautions are practiced, and when performing the inspection does not conflict with government orders. Everyone involved is responsible for helping with safety. The following is based on recommendations from the CDC, NIH, & WHO.
For Buyers and Real Estate Agents:
- Do not attend the inspection. If you wish to attend, do so only at the end of the inspection.
- Do not bring children, relatives, contractors, and others to the inspection. Reschedule the inspection if you wish to attend, and if you feel sick, or if you exhibit symptoms of respiratory illness.
- Use hand sanitizer before entering and before leaving the home.
- Touch as few things in the home as possible.
- Reschedule the inspection if anyone in the home feels sick, or exhibits symptoms of respiratory illness.
- Do not attend the inspection. Make arrangements for children, relatives, and others to be out of the home during the inspection.
- Wipe bathroom and kitchen fixtures, toilet handles, and doorknobs with a sanitizing wipe before the inspection. Be sure the wipe instructions allow use on the surface.
In The Field
What We Do
Regal Home Inspections offers condo inspections to Colts Neck NJ and residents throughout the Monmouth County area! Our condo inspection services ...Read More
Regal Home Inspections offers townhouse inspections to Colts Neck NJ and residents throughout the Monmouth County area! Our townhouse inspection services ...Read More
Regal Home Inspections offers estate home inspection services to Colts Neck NJ and residents throughout the Monmouth County area! Our estate home ...Read More
Regal Home Inspections offers single family home inspections to Colts Neck NJ and residents throughout the Monmouth County area! Our home ...Read More
WORKING WITH US
NJ LICENSED HOME INSPECTIONS!
Regal Home Inspections, LLC is a Professional NJ Home Inspection company. Regal Home Inspections is based in Colts Neck, NJ and serves Central and Southern New Jersey. Licensed by the State of New Jersey and Insured as required by law. NJ Home Inspection License # 24GI00125100.
Originally Posted April 21, 2014 Updated October 20, 2014 Clients are now also leaving reviews at Google+. Please visit REVIEWS . If you ...Read More
Radon Testing: It’s Someone Else’s Problem, Not Mine. Right? My name is Frank J. Delle Donne, and I am a NJ ...Read More
Regal Home Inspections, LLC has for a few years recommended that the buyer of a home have the sewer pipe inspected ...Read More
Each week I will attempt to identify an interesting find from a home inspection conducted the week ending on that week’s ...Read More
Frank and Brian were professional, polite and responsive in every way as good partners providing the information needed making a decision as important as buying a home. You won’t be disappointed with regal.. You may not love the results of the inspection but will be glad you had somebody capable and thorough before the house and its problems become yours!
Frank was friendly, punctual and extremely helpful in the sometimes daunting home buying process. His report was clear and included photos of each issue as well. He also recommended other services that caught other issues. He’s the best!